Sunday, November 7, 2010

Food for Thought

I'm going to start adding a new section at the bottom of my posts, inspired by Anna.  It'll be a few discussion questions to get some more comments going.  I know a lot of you visit, but don't leave comments, so hopefully this will give you guys something to comment on!  Comments are really satisfying, I like thinking that my posts are doing more than just being read, that they're also provoking thought!

Your thoughts:
Should my questions look like this?
What should I call the section? (because I don't want to steal Anna's name for it)
Will you answer the questions I put up?

3 comments:

  1. -LOVE IT <3
    -think tank? provoked by rick? profound abyss? IDK brain not quite functioning :P
    -hells yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. - What else would questions look like?
    - "Stem-questions?"
    - Yes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bullet points would be awesome. They would definitely increase the number of comments since people would have something easy to respond to.

    I'm partial to Anna's suggestion of Think Tank. The dual alliteration-consonance is really catchy.

    ReplyDelete